- David Ceruolo, the primary attorney at Ceruolo & Associates, P.C. Attorneys At Law, was born and raised in Massachusetts. He graduated Cum Laude from the University of Massachusetts in 1992.
Prior to beginning law school, Mr. Ceruolo was promoted into a management position as a corporate trainer for the Cross Country Group – a customer service company located in Medford, Massachusetts. During his two years in management, he trained over 300 individuals in more than 20 company programs. In 1994, Mr. Ceruolo was accepted into the Massachusetts School of Law, where he excelled in the areas of Real Estate Law and Conveyancing. He was admitted to the Massachusetts Bar in 1997.
PRACTICE AREASTo date, Mr. Ceruolo has been a practicing law in Massachusetts for more than 15 years. He presently focuses his legal efforts in the fields of:
- Real Estate
- Residential & Commercial Properties
- Landlord/Tenant Issues
- Estates & Guardianships
- Estate Planning
- Leases & Condominium Conversions
- Incorporations, Business Formations, & Sales
- Drafting Wills, Trusts, & Asset Planning
- Elder Law
- Medicaid Planning
- Estate Dispute Resolution
He recently served as president of the First District Eastern Middlesex Bar Association (2009-2010) where he organized numerous social and charitable events. He also initiated scholarship programs for local high school students. Additionally, Mr. Ceruolo has recently become an accredited veteran's affairs attorney.
Contact us in Melrose, Massachusetts, for legal services from a knowledgeable and experienced attorney.